cb radios

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
ok far from what i am used to but has anyone used or know someone that has used a cobra ultra 3 cb radio,my wife picked one up for my truck for the ride to work and wanted to see if it was worth installing or not.

GaryErrol

May 28, 2010
Indianapolis
I don't have this radio but looking at it from doing a Google search it looks like a decent basic CB radio. It has all the basic features one normally looks for, external speaker, PA function, instant channel 9 access, etc... Cobra is one of most famous radio brands in CB history. You'll need a good antenna to go with it. With CB the antenna is just important, if not more so, as the radio is.

I don't use CB much anymore but know it has its place at times. I'd say you have a decent radio, so install it and enjoy it.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
thanks,figured i would give it a shot,worse comes to worse off to the shed or back to the store. gonn have to dig the antennas out of storage. think it has been at least 12 years since i last used a cb,if it was a regular fire radio or scanner that is a different story.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.