CC Sapphire and Legacy Cruise Lights and BLS

Carlsson

Jun 4, 2010
Norway
I have a Legacy WC Solo installed with a CC Sapphire. When I installed it a couple of years back I managed to set both the BLS (backlight intensity) and cruise lights on the very same button.
Now I´m trying to do the same thing again, I´ve checked both files and they are identical, but now when I hit the BLS button, I have to push it several times to turn it off. First touch works fine with cruise lights though. The old file I can just turn it on and off as intended.

If anyone have a knowhow on this, I´d be very happy, or if there is a way to program the Standby button to set backlight and cruise instead of the BLS.

Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.