Cencom gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Cencom gold. Comes with everything but the p.a. mic and extention.(which are in storage, I can send later if it is that important) Comes with console bracket as well (unknown brand ). Works great, wont be needing it for a while so I want to trade it for something I will use.

looking to trade for

***Red led lightbar.(mini or full size) --------No knock offs please,

A couple of 911 ep bars, red. That will fit behind tahoe grill.i think its a 36 inch?

Powerache led dash light.

Will consider other trades Nothing blue. Not looking for cash offers, just trades. (Updated 4.24.15

uploadfromtaptalk1408731264195.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408731272319.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408731282429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Money earned. I get to keep the cencom for now. Its not like i had any interest. I will lock the thread when I get to a computer.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Instead of doing a new post, I have edited the thread and am bumping back to the top. Daddy needs some radios! Lol

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Not looking for a cash trade at the moment but you can feel free to send a cash offer via PM or even a partial trade

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Uh. Radios i guess. Anything but analog. Any of the digital stuff, HF, some kind of odditiy. I figure if i cant get what I want I might get offered something I dont have.

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
Ok, so I believe I have the scanner figured out. Now I am looking for lightbars. I really would like a 2100 or freedom or liberty in red. Will consider minis. No knock offs please. Or if someone wants to trade for a Powerarch oscillating led dash light in red Id be game with that as well. I know people have lights for trade. Remember red and led.

In short BUMP!!!!

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Would you part with the console bracket??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.