Center Console Turning Off

tsharrer

Nov 1, 2020
Cambridge OH
I recently installed the SoundOff software and forgot to save the current setup before wiping it clean. The center console even turned off and will not turn back on. When I updated the firmware the center console turned off but came back on. I changed a few patterns and sent it to the breakout box and it shut off. I'm assuming it's because I wiped it clean. I tried to reset everything to the default but it didn't work. I can turn my radio back on but my lights and sirens control box doesn't work. I do have the blueprint package with soundoff box and lightbar.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

tsharrer

Nov 1, 2020
Cambridge OH
Sure thing. I will try to find a screenshot. There is a check box on the right-hand side that says it needs to be checked if using the blueprint system.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.