Center Console

tjayfire17

Jul 16, 2010
Kinder, Louisiana
Does anyone know what kind of console would fit in a 1997 Chevy 1500? Or would I have to custom make one? I checked Galls and they do not have the horizontal one in stock. If anyone knows please tell me.

Dec 9, 2010
McHenry County, IL
I dont know what conficuration you have, but i got a 97 ext. cabe 1500 and this is the console i made for it. otherwise you could pretty much use any console, but youll have to anchor it right to the floor.

ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll224_911technologies_100_0170.jpg

Engineer209

Dec 5, 2010
Icard, NC
tjayfire17 said:
Mine is a single cab with a bench seat.
Probably something like the JottoDesk 9" Short Stack would be your best bet. I have a F350 Superduty Crew Cab and decided to go with this model so i could keep my front middle seat.

Park Ranger

Nov 28, 2010
Michigan
911tecnologies said:
I dont know what conficuration you have, but i got a 97 ext. cabe 1500 and this is the console i made for it. otherwise you could pretty much use any console, but youll have to anchor it right to the floor.
ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll224_911technologies_100_0170.jpg

Very nice job on that "homemade" console!

Dec 9, 2010
McHenry County, IL
Park Ranger said:
Very nice job on that "homemade" console!
thanks i am pretty proud of it (first console i ever made from scratch). it took me about 2 days to make. its pretty hard to find anything commercially for these older chevy/gmc trucks. the best thing was the console cost me about 60 bucks for the matirials, and another 75 for the PDRC mount so for the price of most consoles i got a console and computer mount.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.