Chameleon light sticks

R Marra

May 22, 2010
USA/NJ Warren county
Hello all, A friend of mine saw a Chameleon dual color light stick and asked for me to get some info on it. Such as pricing ,availabilty and general info on this. If anyone could help I would appricate it Thanks , Ray

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
its pretty much the only "true" dual-color technology. while some of the big name brands have "dual color" lightbars, they are interweaving amber LEDs with either blue or red LEDs, whereas the axixtech/juluen has 2 colors that each LED can display. great product. contact john forbes @ lonestarpse and he should be able to quote u on a reasonable price (incl. an ELB discount). these bars come in TIR and linear versions of the commander, and there is the rear deck dual color stealth visor.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
Just a couple things to add. The Sho-Me versions are not GEN 3 but from what I here they arent too bad. Also the Axixtech ones are only linear, they dont make the Chameleons in a TIR.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.