Changing flash patterns in a Tomar Neobe…

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Is it possible? If it is possible, what would one have to do to change the pattern? I have a Heliobe bar with 3 Neobe supplies in it, it would be pretty fun to see what it can do.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
ChargerLighting said:
Its' been a while since I messed with one but you should have arrow left, arrow right, center out, & "high power", but, no different patterns that I can remember.
Really? That's great… I just don't know how one would go about getting the different settings. Right now, it's on a regular power alternating quad-flash. It's super effective, but I want to see what else the legendary Neobe supplies can do.

chfdbigbad

May 22, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
all tomar strobe bars the pattern are changed based on which wires have power to them. what wire does what and what pattern you get depends on what model you have.(model # on the power supplies) your best bet is to find the model numbers and give tomar a call. they were super helpful when i got my tomar bar and had no clue how to run it.

post the model number here and im sure some members could chime in and help

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.