May 22, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Right now i have

4 Lin4s in red

2 Tir3s in white in the grill

i want to add

2 Tir3s in red

2 Tir3s in white

right now they are all in a row centered in the grill s you can see from the video

I want to spread them out and have an X pattern going on

So it will be 6 reds and 4 whites in the grill

how should i set them up and were

mike

May 23, 2010
usa, california
double up or triple up on the lightheads so you have 9 optics in the same lighthead and keep the wigwag on each side of the ford badge. i would keep move the lightheads to the upper grille

move the avenger around the rvm and set it to a single slow flash pattern

you can use the lower grille too

here is some ideas

ai664.photobucket.com_albums_vv8_tekguy09_f150_20interior_IMG_2399.jpg

ai664.photobucket.com_albums_vv8_tekguy09_f150_20interior_IMG_2435.jpg

ai664.photobucket.com_albums_vv8_tekguy09_video_th_MVI_2436.jpg

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
TNFF412N said:
Right now i have
4 Lin4s in red

2 Tir3s in white in the grill

i want to add

2 Tir3s in red

2 Tir3s in white

right now they are all in a row centered in the grill s you can see from the video

I's mount 2 of each lighthead together so there is a larger footprint (in other words, for the x-pattern you have the 2 red lin4's in the top left flashing simultaneously with the 2 white tir3 in the lower right corner ----> the 2 red lin4 in the top right and the 2 white tir3 in the bottom left of the grill will flash ). i'd stack them in pairs so that there is a bigger punch/footprint (i personally don't think the small tir3's in a truck grill don't look that good on their own unless they're stacked or, ideally, they're replaced with something like a pair of tir6's). i would space them out and do something like this:

Red Lin4--------------------------------Red Lin4

-------------------(Ford Logo)---------------------

White tir3------------------------------White tir3

i'd then take the 2 spare tir3 and put them on a 10-75 bracket

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
pdk9 said:
I's mount 2 of each lighthead together so there is a larger footprint (in other words, for the x-pattern you have the 2 red lin4's in the top left flashing simultaneously with the 2 white tir3 in the lower right corner ----> the 2 red lin4 in the top right and the 2 white tir3 in the bottom left of the grill will flash ). i'd stack them in pairs so that there is a bigger punch/footprint (i personally don't think the small tir3's in a truck grill don't look that good on their own unless they're stacked or, ideally, they're replaced with something like a pair of tir6's). i would space them out and do something like this:

-------------------(Ford Logo)---------------------

i'd then take the 2 spare tir3 and put them on a 10-75 bracket

That would look good I think. Make a bigger chunk of light flash at the same time.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.