Charger Pursuit built in HLF

johnnybravo

Jan 27, 2017
MD
Hello, I am working on upfitting a 2017 Dodge Charger Pursuit. It has the base police wiring in it only, none of the equipment for the computer, etc. I have successfully ran the AUX1 - AUX3 steering wheel buttons through relays to power the emergency lighting and siren. I want to connect to the built in headlight and tailight flashers on the VSIM. On page 13 of the upfitter's guide it says "Active High Input to VSIM (Pull down to GND/ 2.2 mA max)". 2.2 ma seems really small, I'm not sure it that's a typo? I have tried to connect the 500 ma steering wheel AUX output to it, tried a ground, tried a full power 12 volt, nothing will activate either flasher. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 9, 2015
Georgia
Did that do it?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.