Cheap EBAY Score-O-Day! Mass State Police Rare Siren

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
I popped a "Buy It Now" auction yesterday morning, it had just listed and to add to my delight... it also included FREE SHIPPING! LOL!!!!

Whelen WS224B siren Amplifier. The "B" indicates that tone 3 is piercer rather than Hi/Lo. This one will serve as a "Backup" to my one and only other 224B Amp. It still has a Mass State Police property tag on it.

It was listed for $35.00 Shipped... couldn't let her sit there for that now could I? She obviously needed a new home!

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
ford-dealer said:
I popped a "Buy It Now" auction yesterday morning, it had just listed and to add to my delight... it also included FREE SHIPPING! LOL!!!!

Whelen WS224B siren Amplifier. The "B" indicates that tone 3 is piercer rather than Hi/Lo. This one will serve as a "Backup" to my one and only other 224B Amp. It still has a Mass State Police property tag on it.

It was listed for $35.00 Shipped... couldn't let her sit there for that now could I? She obviously needed a new home!

How do you sleep at night? LOL

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
I'm sorry, but if it has the MA State Police property tag on it, it can't be legally sold. Since I live in MA, I'll help you stay out of legal trouble - I'll PM my address to you, so when you receive it, you can ship it to me, and I'll bring it to one of the SP barracks near me. I wont tell them where it came from...just that you didin't realize that you shouldn't own it.

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Tristar said:
I'm sorry, but if it has the MA State Police property tag on it, it can't be legally sold. Since I live in MA, I'll help you stay out of legal trouble - I'll PM my address to you, so when you receive it, you can ship it to me, and I'll bring it to one of the SP barracks near me. I wont tell them where it came from...just that you didin't realize that you shouldn't own it.

I appreciate the offer... however, I will take my chances!

dmathieu said:
How do you sleep at night? LOL

Like a BABY! ;)

emtanderson51 said:
I wonder who is selling this stuff??? If the MSP tag is on it it should have been destroyed. Nice grab though!

:cool:

May 10, 2012
New England
emtanderson51 said:
I wonder who is selling this stuff??? If the MSP tag is on it it should have been destroyed. Nice grab though!

It is perfectly fine to sell, no worries.

A friend of mine works for MSP Fleet and I personally saw these being packaged to give away to local fire departments, probably late 90s or so. I believe they had the pink-metallic MSP property tags on them. Supervisor of Fleet at the time was SGT "K" and the Trooper who oversaw that particular equipment donation was Craig T.

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
NorthernPhoenix said:
It is perfectly fine to sell, no worries.

A friend of mine works for MSP Fleet and I personally saw these being packaged to give away to local fire departments, probably late 90s or so. I believe they had the pink-metallic MSP property tags on them. Supervisor of Fleet at the time was SGT "K" and the Trooper who oversaw that particular equipment donation was Craig T.

Thank a lot... You ruined a perfectly good lie!

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Tristar said:
Thank a lot... You ruined a perfectly good lie!

:dielaugh:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.