Cheap siren with powercall or similar?

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
I have a code 3 h2 covert and it does not have a powercall similar tone. I know powercall is a brand specific name for (Adam 6) their tone. But I also know some whelens use a similar version. I would like to add a 100 watt siren for using powercall. Are there any cheap sirens that have this tone?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Feneix sirens gave a power callish sound

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Both the Storm Pro 100 & 200w, and the Typhoon series sirens definitely have tone they call "P Call Fast" and "P Call Slow" which sounds just like Powercall.

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
Both the Storm Pro 100 & 200w, and the Typhoon series sirens definitely have tone they call "P Call Fast" and "P Call Slow" which sounds just like Powercall.
So it looks like I can buy a storm 100 watt and control it with a switch to operate powercall only and I don’t need the controller for that. I am looking at a whelen 295sl100 used on fleabay. I like both of them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.