Check This Out! Mobile Spike

Pursuit

May 23, 2010
Pulaski County, AR
Wow, that does appear to be a nice system! I am sure it will have its flaws, and quirks like everything else. However, it appears to be a much safer, and efficient alternative to having an officer set up in the roadway ahead of a pursuit.

AZEMT

May 21, 2010
Phoenix, AZ USA
That is some good old-fashioned ingenuity. I am dubious that it would work as well head on as they say, assuming you would want to drive your unit head on at someone who is running. But from the side it looks pretty slick.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
That would come in handy for pesky tailgaters. Just move over, let them pass, then BAM :lol:

joe p

May 21, 2010
Indianapolis, Indiana
Is that integrated into that pushbumper or an add on? At the end it looked like it was all one unit.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
joe p said:
Is that integrated into that pushbumper or an add on? At the end it looked like it was all one unit.
The ones I saw last year were an add on.. but the pushbumper needed to be modified a bit. I do believe the manufacturer sells a "all in one" now..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.