Check This Out....

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Here, let me open the hood, so you may see the lights a bit better...

Nope, still dim.. sorry.. :p

Stupid POS China ebay lights.... Probably more DIM than a instrument cluster lightbulb! :lol:

Oh while on this topic, I was "chased" by a new model Impala a few weeks ago... with this in the grille:

http://cgi.ebay.com/amber-12-LED-flash- ... 3a4b225439

This above the RVM:

http://cgi.ebay.com/18-LED-Car-flash-St ... 3a4b460389

And this on the REAR DECK!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/48-LED-S ... ccessories

What a twat. I wish I got a photo, it was such a joke. Dude was wearing aviator sun glasses as well, mirrored.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

He finally backed off when I lit up the rear end of my car. :twisted:

ibby

May 28, 2010
Theres a couple of those floating around here as well, saw this one guy who had 3 different TYPES of grill light in amber (3 individual types, not centered or synched, my 3 year old nephew is brighter) parked in a fire route with a bright yellow ticket under the wipers waiving in the wind. There is a god lol

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
ibby said:
Theres a couple of those floating around here as well, saw this one guy who had 3 different TYPES of grill light in amber (3 individual types, not centered or synched, my 3 year old nephew is brighter) parked in a fire route with a bright yellow ticket under the wipers waiving in the wind. There is a god lol

I FULLY APPROVE THIS POST!

(also, where abouts in Ontario if I may inquire?)

ibby

May 28, 2010
(also, where abouts in Ontario if I may inquire?)

You certainly may good sir,

I am from Oakville, Ontario. I read somewhere that your around Niagara Falls, is that where you work?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Heh, I "legally" live near York Region, (according to my DL) Vollie in Hamilton and York Region, and spend most my "spare time" in Niagara Falls. Oh, than there is Manitoulin Island...

So, technically, I'm all over ontario. :p

Mike L.

May 21, 2010
Everett, WA
So besides the fact that he calls it an FBI truck (hmmmm lil impersonation there) and using china lights, but they have the gall to diss on Whelen because Whelen wants 90 bucks? what a bunch of douchebags.

ibby

May 28, 2010
Mike L. said:
So besides the fact that he calls it an FBI truck (hmmmm lil impersonation there) and using china lights, but they have the gall to diss on Whelen because Whelen wants 90 bucks? what a bunch of douchebags.

Well you see, the thing is that the FBI is really cutting down on costs nowadays. I mean, why would you spend 80 bucks on a quality Whelen product when you can attach a 1/8 watt chinese "super" LED thats as bright as.... well just be happy it lights up.

:twisted: :lol:

TheZach

Jun 5, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
ibby said:
Well you see, the thing is that the FBI is really cutting down on costs nowadays. I mean, why would you spend 80 bucks on a quality Whelen product when you can attach a 1/8 watt chinese "super" LED thats as bright as.... well just be happy it lights up.

:twisted: :lol:

The FBI this person is refering too must be a really

Fucking Bad Impersonater

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
If he's trying to be a whacker, he needs to try harder... a whole lot harder! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
Sorry to say but my mini streamlight puts out more light then all of his lights combined...... :D :D

ibby

May 28, 2010
stansdds said:
If he's trying to be a whacker, he needs to try harder... a whole lot harder! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know lifes gonna be rough when you fail at being a whacker! lol

catfish

May 24, 2010
Ontario Canada
unlisted said:
Heh, I "legally" live near York Region, (according to my DL) Vollie in Hamilto and York Region, and spend most my "spare time" in Niagara Falls. Oh, than there is Manitoulin Island...

So, technically, I'm all over ontario. :p
I'm down here in Fort Erie :) Better than NF :cool:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I hate suedo cops theres alot of them down here in South Texas :evil:

ELS

May 21, 2010
USA NY
pretty sure the FBI drives blacked out tahoes with red/blue only... At least in new york city they do whenever the UN is in session.

Some of the tahoes have one liberty in the front and another in the rear... little overkill but pretty cool. Certainly gets the job done. (they are fully populated front/back)

They stop for no one.

Calling the guy who made the video a tool is an understatement. Hes more of a walking home depot.

spike91

Jun 11, 2010
New York
God help us all. Fortunately I've never seen one of these whackers in my travels, hope it stays that way. The day one tries to pull me over is the same day my POS gets totaled when a random 'deer' runs out in front of me suddenly, forcing me to stop rapidly....

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice truck,nice set up,lights suck. the lights on my newphews power wheels firetruck i made him are brighter then them and they run off a small battery pack

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
No one's mentioned that the lights are amber and white, let alone that this rocket scientist calls them "LED strobe". Funny, I thought LEDs were a totally different technology than strobe or halogen.

While I imagine this guy's trying to have fun, he strikes me as a dim bulb.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.