Checking interest jet-streams, lp6000, starbar & val u bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
I have a friend locally that has some older lights he is wanting to sell. I wanted to check and see if anyone was interested in his items, if so I can go take pics and maybe hatch a deal for you. He has had a lot of serious health issues and I’m just trying to help him. Serious inquires only because I have to drive a hour to get to his house. But if there are a few people interested in any of it I will go take pics if you have a serious cash offer. and if so I can buy them and ship them. Mostly between 50-100 bucks.
There are :
*2 federal jet stream bars with amber domes (not inserts) and clear centers in good shape 48ish in. Long but both have broken plastic bands that go between the center domes.
*2 code3 lp 6000 bars. Silver speaker grille in both. Very clean and presentable bars. Standard length. Amber domes. 4 rotators with diamond mirrors
*3 star bar amber light bars. All look pretty fair. All-light style.
1 whelen Val u bar-amber good condition. Black center section.
1 street hawk with silver center. Amber. Nice shape.
1 whelen edge 9000 55” amber bar.good domes. No alley or take downs only strobes and flashers.

(He also has 2 or 3 red/blue liberty bars for 160 each.) and a couple freedom bars with led take downs and alleys for 200 each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.