Cheers, from Minneapolis, MN

medic4523

Aug 23, 2019
Minneapolis, MN
Hello everyone - I was a member of the old eLightbars for many years under the name of "code3ville." At that time I was just a guy working in public safety and interested in the stuff, but later became part owner of a business that sold and installed all the stuff we talked about in these forums. I29EVP was the business, if anyone recalls. I turned the business over to my friend and partner when I moved for a new career. I'm back on here today because I've stumbled across an small cache of used and NIB products that moved with me, that I'd be looking to offload. I'm also interested in catching back up on what the new technology and discussions are these days. Glad to be here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.