cory y

May 21, 2010
Sho- Me Luminator stretchbar,

Nova grille lights, go light

Not a bad setup for a security truck

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Chesapeake has deep pockets, and I wouldnt be surpised if there was some red or blue (depending on what Police use where ever it is) in that set up.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
we have a few of those running around here. They have a few Tahoes, too. Look real similar to TX DPS.

Bill L

May 23, 2010
Horseheads, NY
Thanx cory for the list...i didnt have that much time to actually look at what was all listed, just managed to snap a couple pics while i was climbin up the roof.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
HILO said:
I wouldnt be surpised if there was some red or blue (depending on what Police use where ever it is) in that set up.
Never. If this Chesapeake is the city in Virginia, no color other than amber will be permitted on a security vehicle.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
wow. thats a lot more lighting than im used to seeing on security. i often just see a dual rotator minibar (except for the Epic Security Ford Explorers in the city w/ the fedsig visions)

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Nicer set up than many local pds here in south texas :lol:

May 26, 2010
Lubbock, TX
These are owned and operated by Chesapeake Energy Corporation (http://www.chesapeake.com). The operate these vehicles in and around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and possibly others. They are mainly used to enforce the local regulations imposed by local government on the drilling contractors, and all those who service them. For example, a truck making delivery to a Chesapeake location in Ft Worth may not deliver before 8 AM, after 10 PM, and if that driver brings mud onto local roads, said driver must clean it up or call someone to clean it up. They also help prevent oilfield theft (very big problem lately).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.