Chevy Impala Video

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Luismariadarlene said:
I don't know what they r but that a sweet looking install

+1. love those corner lights; looks like a great way to address intersection warning on the impala design. i couldn't see much but, IMO, it looks like an aftermarket LED tube light hooked to a flasher (but it's def higher quality than any junk that you'll find in autozone b/c the ones in the vid look pretty bright)

hfd163

May 20, 2010
Rochester, New York
pdk9 said:
+1. love those corner lights; looks like a great way to address intersection warning on the impala design. i couldn't see much but, IMO, it looks like an aftermarket LED tube light hooked to a flasher (but it's def higher quality than any junk that you'll find in autozone b/c the ones in the vid look pretty bright)

That is what I was thinking, the ones a autozone suck. I really would like to get these for my Impala wish I could fine out what they are lol

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
You haven't heard? They are the new 'make ryan want to waste a lot of money on a toy he doesn't need' light, haha. Sharp looking, esp synced to the grill lights, but I wonder if they really work well of if they are more like charger fog light leds

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
No, I don't think so. We had some installed on our cars for a while, and they were the small 5 mm GEN 1 LEDs, much thinner than these..

This is much newer technology, GEN 3 if I'm not mistaken.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Duh!

I find that a bit ridiculous... and I'm not too sure about the added value on a marked unit with a killer lightbar already..

bobnash78

May 1, 2011
Bloomingdale, Oh
They are hg2 runner lights. hg2lighting.com or lawandordersupply.com sell them. I have been looking into them but haven't heard anything good or bad about them. They are all over youtube.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.