• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!

Chevy Tahoe RAMS a.. well a Ram. (Pursuit)

pdk9

Veteran Member
He got the job done. Not your typical PIT maneuver, but he ended the chase of a suspect that clearly had no regard for the safety of anyone else on the road and eventually would’ve killed/injured others.

However, I’m sure some scumbag lawyer will try to argue that the LEO in the Tahoe violated the perp’s rights and assaulted him blah blah blah

I’m glad it was in a body on frame Tahoe, b/c I wouldn’t wanna ram anything in the newer, flimsy unibody vehicles

Last edited:

11b101abn

He got the job done. Not your typical PIT maneuver, but he ended the chase of a suspect that clearly had no regard for the safety of anyone else on the road and eventually would’ve killed/injured others.

However, I’m sure some scumbag lawyer will try to argue that the LEO in the Tahoe violated the perp’s rights and assaulted him blah blah blah

I’m glad it was in a body on frame Tahoe, b/c I wouldn’t wanna ram anything in the newer, flimsy unibody vehicles

Nah, the deputy is solidly covered by case law.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom