Chicago Items

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I bought a few pallets of lights from Chicago a couple weeks back. I figured I would share them.
It is nice finding a green light mixed in here & there also :)

The amber minibars on crossbars on the rear were a nightmare to keep strapped down...
cl1.jpg

CFD (?) Jetstream....with some green cfdjs1.jpg

Amber 2100 minibar(s) aledx2.jpg

36" Excalibur parts bar...
1496892113971.jpg
That I turned into this:
g2100.jpg

Stack of fun.... cl1.jpg

Front/side LED only mini-Jets, 2100 amber minibars & yes, that's a Go-Light mounted to one (SMH)... cl2.jpg

Excalibur parts bar with red lower LEDs & an Oscilazer cl3.jpg
cl4.jpg

54" MOD LED Jetstreams cl5.jpg

Few SDs in the lot also (independent versions) cl6.jpg

Amber Jetstreams, more Excaliburs & XF2300s cl7.jpg

Code 3 Narrowsticks & a North American Signal stick cl8.jpg

Holy grail of the lot... 2 EQ2B sirens & a BP200. Love the Electric F grille! :)cl9.jpg

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Wow, very nice haul. Love the green, but most of all the eQ2b's especially since they look like the 2nd gen ones.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.