Choose Your Ride

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
I stumbled across these pictures on the internet. I had never seen patrol cars painted this way to try to get people to not drink and drive. Apparently the idea was more common than I thought.

images-3.jpeg
images-2.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg la-me-ln-police-car-taxi-hybrid-targets-new-years-eve-drinkers-20141231.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
There's a thread on these somewhere. When I get back to a PC on Tuesday I'll post the link

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I have seen them do traffic stops down here the local PD has a Hummer H2

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
You guys can rest easy, The DSP unit shown in the linked thread is in the scrap yard. I may try to get the Liberty from it...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.