Cleaning out the garage bunch of stuff motorola jotto havis code 3 galls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFDBATTALION4

Oct 14, 2010
Spartanburg, SC
I am cleaning out inventory just laying around. Everything is OR BEST OFFER so don't be shy.

If I do not respond in a timely manor to a PM please email me at fardaleemergencylighting@gmail.com 

I also have a lot of blue lights in the warning light section. 

Thank you for looking.

Here is the list: 

Scott Large mask with slightest amount of dings on it and the elastics are all good - $55 shipped

Proclipusa.com IPhone 5/5S vehicle mount with charger port - $75 shipped

Ram IPad vehicle mount - $60 shipped

Motorola CDM1550 UHF 450-512, 40 watt WONT TURN ON - $40 shipped

Galls switch panel with pursuit switch new in the box - $45 shipped

Code 3 remote switch / siren unit with all cables and connectors - $150 shipped OBO 

Motorola XPR / TRBO secret service ear piece / mic ( brand new ) - $75 shipped 

Havis Ford Explorer 2006-2010 full console with all parts needed and 2 different arm rests - $190 shipped OR BEST OFFER

Jotto Desk Tahoe or Silverado 2003-2006 ( Jotto doesn't make this one anymore ) - $190 shipped OR BEST OFFER

IMG_7224.JPG

IMG_7233.JPG

IMG_7245.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7265.PNG

IMG_7266.PNG

IMG_7269.PNG

IMG_8188.JPG

IMG_8189.JPG

IMG_8673.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Pm sent

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The grace period for "multiple item threads" is now partially expired.  All new threads in this section must now be single items or lots of multiple identical items.   Multi-item or garage sale style listings are only permitted in the member storefronts section.  Any new threads posted on or after June 1 that are not in compliance will be deleted.  Threads posted before June 1st 2015 are being given an additional two weeks to be closed out by their authors.  On June 15th all existing "multiple item threads" will be locked or moved to the member storefronts section if the OP is a Silver level member or higher.  

Also, please continue to use the prefixes to help sort your items.

Thanks for your cooperation

John Marcson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.