Clear dome for Grote 7622/7620 (Part No 90371)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
According to the dimminons the Federal Signal model 14 dome fits the Grote

I have these NEW in stock any color

your cost is $35  plus $38 shipping to Germany

my paypal is fantoy328@aol.com

Thanks

IndianWells

Jan 27, 2014
Nuernberg (Germany)
Thanks for your reply toyotafan.

I already have a model 14 dome here. It does not fit to the Grote Beacon. It is to low.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Grote has a strobe version to that light that uses a clear dust cover and a strobe beacon internally, dont know a part number but ive seen the light.listed

Reactions: Wigwam700

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I have checked with Grote customer service a few months back and they informed me that they are discontinuing the red/blue/clear product sector and staying with the amber. Demand for emergency lights from them were too low to continue the line. I've checked for the clear dome dust cover that goes with that strobe beacon Richard mentioned and they even discontinued that one too. Your best bet is for Napa to track one down, but even then that might be impossible.

IndianWells

Jan 27, 2014
Nuernberg (Germany)
The clear dome for the Grote Beacon is still on my search list.

I know there are some other manufacturers whose products would fit - Any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.