Wanted Cobra 400 and 2 cobra 200's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Apparently I suck at forums (read: forum: how do I?). Anyways, since I historically leap before looking, I have changed what I am looking for (read: I made a DERP, but it's ok now).

Looking for an all red (or one white module) cobra 400, exterior rated. Cord length doesn't matter (so long as I have something left to work with - MUST be exterior model). Looking for 2 cobra 200's, exterior or interior rated. Preferably one red/red, one red/amber, but both red/red works. If you have the t bolts for the 400 that would be nice, but I can just buy the l brackets I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I'm hoping for used to keep costs down, but I want to run this setup quite badly, so I may be using that code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.