Cobra T6 Mounting

tbrown

Nov 8, 2016
Northern CA
Anyone know if the Cobra T6 lights and the Fusion T6 rotating brackets are compatible? I know they’re discontinued, but I’ve only found the cobra brackets at a couple retailers.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Nope
Cobras are smaller than fusions.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Cobra T6's and the Fusion Surface Mounts are the exact same size. The brackets are interchangeable but require some modification since the T6's wires exit out of the upper or lower side, depending on orientation. The Fusions wires exit straight out the back. If you get the Fusion bracket you will need to create new holes for the wires on the T6's to pass through.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the information i was given was in regards to the cobra and fusion "worklight" option. i based my statement on that information. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.