Code 11 Products Dual Linear Impactor

Nov 7, 2011
New England
Title/Name of item - Dual Linear Impactor

Manufacturer - Code 11 Products. Code 11 is new to the ELB community, and the market as a whole. Previously know as " JG LED's" or " ALS Brand", they are taking on one new name: Code 11. The lightheads are all SAE rated and of quality comparable to the Big manufacturers.

Link to manufacturer - Website on its way..

How/why you got it - To introduce a new brand and share a cool product with the ELB community

Purpose/Description - "Code 11" is the new product line that is offered by ALS Emergency lighting, J&G Public Safety, and a few others at the time. It has been dubbed "Code 11" because Code 11 is the code that most Law Enforcement Agencies use when S.W.A.T. is called, when they need the best of the best!! We can't think of a better name for these products. While we will always be an import brand, we will be the best damn import brand on the market!! This particular light is our version of a " dominator". This model is a 2-head linear with 6 1w LED's in each module. We do not sell any equipment that have .5w LED's as they are useless! We also sell these lights in 4,6,and 8 head configurations. They are available with the Linear6 LED modules like here, or 4-LED TIR optics.

How you tested it/results - It has been in my personal vehicle for about 2 months and has been exposed to a lot of sun from sitting out in my rear deck. I took it apart in the below pictures just to see the quality of the components. The potting and waterproofing measures that are taken at the manufacturing level are quite impressive and the c-channel housing the lightheads are mounted in is QUITE heavy duty. with the components removed and nothing to support the channel, It could still hold my 220 lb self standing on it. If I were going to use this light in an outdoor mounted place that is constantly exposed to lots of water, I would do 1 simple thing.. wrap the white-ish connector in electrical tape. It doesnt seem to be waterproof, but the connectors from each lighthead to the potted flashed have a very nice rubber seal.

My camera sucks on picking up brightness, hopefully we can get some better videos shortly.

Close:

ai1271.photobucket.com_albums_jj623_jcpse_th_IMG_2101.jpg

A little further back (sorry the bikes are in the way):

ai1271.photobucket.com_albums_jj623_jcpse_th_IMG_2102.jpg

I know it would be easy for me to sit here and talk up my products, but that is not up to me! Please don't take my word for it, check them out for yourself. I simply want to give you a little bit of background info on Code 11 Products so each member here will be encouraged to give them a shot. :thumbsup:

Price 8.. Much less costly than a dominator. They can be purchased from ALS or myself. I charge $69.99 for the dual linear

The rest is for you to decide!

photo (17).JPG

photo (18).JPG

photo (19).JPG

photo (20).JPG

photo (21).JPG

photo (22).JPG

photo (23).JPG

photo (24).JPG

photo (25).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.