Code 11 Products Impactor Surface mount 3

Nov 7, 2011
New England
Title/Name of item - Impactor Surface mount 3

Manufacturer - Code 11 Products. Code 11 is new to the ELB community, and the market as a whole. It is previously known as " JG LED's" or " ALS Brand" The lightheads are all SAE rated and of quality comparable to the Big manufacturers.

Link to manufacturer - Website on its way..

How/why you got it - To introduce a new brand and share a cool product with the ELB community

Purpose/Description - "Code 11" is the new product line that is offered by ALS Emergency lighting, J&G Public Safety, and a few others at the time. It has been dubbed "Code 11" because Code 11 is the code that most Law Enforcement Agencies use when S.W.A.T. is called, when they need the best of the best!! We can think of no better name for these products. While we will always be an import brand, we will be the best damn import brand on the market!! This particular lighthead is our version of the " TIR 3". It is a 4 wire lighthead, with 12 patterns I believe (pattern wire), a sync wire, and + & -.

How you tested it/results - I let it run for about a day. No heat from the lighthead, still firing away strong... Oh also, that day was spent in a glass of Ice that melted into room-temperature water (obviously haha). I used a pair of these in an install I recently did on a dodge dakota. They are on the side for use as intersection warning. Video is on a bright summer day. The customer loves them and they have been installed for a few months so far.

ai1271.photobucket.com_albums_jj623_jcpse_th_IMG_18441.jpg

I know it would be easy for me to sit here and talk up my products, but that is not up to me! I simply want to give you a little bit of background info on Code 11 Products so each member here will be encouraged to give them a shot.

. They can be purchased from ALS or myself. I charge $35.99

Comments and questions are EXTREMELY welcomed and encouraged. :thumbsup:

photo (13).JPG

photo (14).JPG

photo (15).JPG

photo (16).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
Those would be the Code 11 Impactor Surface Mount T3

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.