Code 3 360 Intersection Light options

Chris18

Nov 22, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Hi all,

I wanted to ask if anyone would happen to have any pictures of the Intersection Light options that were available for the Code 3 360 light bar? More specifically, I'm trying to work out how the lights are mounted where the motor is against the outer edge and the reflector sits down in the front section. I've attached a screen-shot were the motor position is highlighted (sorry for the quality - it's zoomed in on a larger picture!).

I've tried various positions with the thinner style intersection lights I have here (I'm attempting to build a 360 light bar that had this set-up) but they don't seem to fit as pictured. Were these mounted on separate brackets?

If anyone has more info or pictures it would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Chris.

Attachments

• Code 360 intersection.jpg
    Code 360 intersection.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
They had a few options...one was a large sweep like an MX7000 on a bracket. They also had dual "X-Fire" Strobes, dual sweeps (Excalibur style) & dual LEDs stacked I think (Those I have never seen).
I had to do some rigging a long time ago & used a couple long plastic spacers & long screws to "lift" the single larger MX style sweeps up to where it needed to go.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.