code 3 360 questions

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I'm probably up and over my head on this project, but thought I would give it a shot doing one.

but anyways, I received lower domes for a code 3 360 lightbar and was wondering if there was any difference between the 360 and excaliber?? I know it can do the crossfire sweeps and other stuff.

just looking for some guidance/help whatever ya wanna call it on this bar, cause I have no freakin idea on how to get one up and running. I'm familiar with the mx7000 and excaliber, just not the 360.

if anyone has parts available, hit me up with PM cause at this point I'm starting bare bones with this. I may just give this a bare look and just give it rotators with the mirrors. if anyone has a center mount that is needed to put an oscilaser in center........I have an oscilaser looking for a home, and this would fit good in it (I hope anyways)

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
The 360 is 100% different in shape from the MX and Excal. The only parts that are compatible from what I hear are the rotators, and LEDX arrowstik modules

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
being the sites 360 expert

the center lower and upper domes are the same

all secondary lights are the same as an excal.

the lower level utilized x-fire intersection strobes; although other options are double sweeps (hard to find) and another rotator

the end domes are typically a PITA to find.

have any questions hit me up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.