Code 3 440-L6

BlueTank

Apr 10, 2021
Kentucky
Ok, So I am a Vol FF. I am setting up my F-250. I have an LED Light bar that I will be mounting on the roof. I will also have High beam wigwags, grille LEDS, Side Window LEDS and License Plate Mounted LEDs. My wish is to have the Code 3 440-L6 operate most if not all. The Grille, side window and License mounted LEDS all on Level 1 for on scene safety lighting. Level 2 will have all of the above with the addition of the wigwags and Level 3 adds the Light Bar to the mix.

This is a New Old Stock switch box, in it's box with all included hardware and instruction. Only thing is the instructions SUCK! How do I configure/wire the 3 levels? Do they need to go to seperate relays?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Code 3 440-L6.jpeg
    Code 3 440-L6.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 3

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
L1 through L3 are rated 40A combined and each rocker switch is 15A. Should be plenty for an LED setup without additional relays.

Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.