Code 3 "Banshee" Siren

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I just wonder if the low frequency tones are as effective through a normal speaker as they are with the howler/rumbler speakers.... I'm skeptical

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
The Z3 and Banshee series wail and yelp tones sound like the old Mastercom and V-CON series sirens. I'd used to hearing those tones.

The RLS and Mastercom B models have pretty lame sounding wail and yelp tones.

Just my opinion.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I wouldn't waste my money and a product that not only has no innovative appeal, but has a stupid name.

PS that's a beautiful PUC truck, but those prizm modules suck and have a junk reflector that only lights up a third of the lighthead

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ok.. I give.. I'm curious. I need to order one... When are they being released and how much are they?

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
FEVER said:
I just wonder if the low frequency tones are as effective through a normal speaker as they are with the howler/rumbler speakers.... I'm skeptical

Well they did say you would have to buy a code 3 speaker that can handle low freq. So I don't think standard loud speakers will have the range

frfighter15

May 24, 2010
Waukesha, WI
FEVER said:
Ok.. I give.. I'm curious. I need to order one... When are they being released and how much are they?

found the pricing, 415.43 from the factory. And thats without their "new" speaker to handle the low frequency

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
sooooo I have the banshee... and the code 3 3100 speaker... what else do i need to get the mech tone? 

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
sooooo I have the banshee... and the code 3 3100 speaker... what else do i need to get the mech tone? 
From Code 3's site: "Additional tones are available when the Banshee operates with a Code 3 Z3 Siren"

I am guessing it may be a tone with the Z3? I don't see it listed as on the Z3 though.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yeah I looked. They don't offer it there. But other tones yes. Not impressed so far

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.