Wanted Code 3 D-Tech reflectors/rotators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Hello...just curious if anyone has some of the D-Tech rotators they'd like to sell. I'd like to get two, maybe more depending on price. I'm not sure what all color combinations they came in, but it would be neat to find a couple red/blue and then maybe amber with some other color? Seen them around, but never have built anything with them so kind of interested. Please let me know what you have, how much and what you'd want for shipping. I can pay with paypal. Thank you!

Last edited:
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I do not have any for sale but they make 2 types, plastic and glass. The plastic ones are coated and the heat makes that coating flake off. The glass ones will not fade. The glass ones will have a bkack ring around the edges while the plastic does not. They come in red/blue and blue/amber as far as I know. The high speed ones "twinkle" because they move too fast but y9u can replace the motor with a standard speed if desired.

Reactions: DLBFalcon

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
I do not have any for sale but they make 2 types, plastic and glass. The plastic ones are coated and the heat makes that coating flake off. The glass ones will not fade. The glass ones will have a bkack ring around the edges while the plastic does not. They come in red/blue and blue/amber as far as I know. The high speed ones "twinkle" because they move too fast but y9u can replace the motor with a standard speed if desired.
Thank you, I appreciate the information! I don't know anything about them so this helps! I think it's neat they do two colors. Also, I do like the slower rotators better. I take most of the fast motors out and replace them with the slower motors because I like the more distinct flash. Also, I saw your post about the D-Tech's and it heating up the dome...I'm trying to figure out why that would happen myself in case I do find some to use. I'm curious how distinct and far the light beam goes with them, too.

Any interest in a whole bar?
Thank you for the offer, but just looking for parts right now. I have two MX7000 bars, one I bought for real cheap so I'm keeping the one good bar like it is and then was thinking of working on the other bar as a project or might have another idea in mind. Cool light bar though!!

Last edited:

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
How many are you looking for? I think I have two plastic D-Techs with fast-speed motors. I'd have to check to confirm though.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
How many are you looking for? I think I have two plastic D-Techs with fast-speed motors. I'd have to check to confirm though.
I'd like two to start. The plastic ones would be fine for my little project. When you get a few free minutes please check and let me know! (No rush.) Thank you!

Last edited:

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
I'd like two to start. The plastic ones would be fine for my little project. When you get a few free minutes please check and let me know! (No rush.) Thank you!
Here are the two I have. They are in relatively good condition but one does have some marks from the bulb but I don't think it should affect use. I've included some as good of close-ups as I could get of those marks. Here are some photos:

IMG_20200512_150108~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150138~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150119~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150124~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150153~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150208~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150244~2.jpgIMG_20200512_150307~2.jpg

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Here are the two I have. They are in relatively good condition but one does have some marks from the bulb but I don't think it should affect use. I've included some as good of close-ups as I could get of those marks. Here are some photos:

View attachment 223807View attachment 223810View attachment 223808View attachment 223809View attachment 223811View attachment 223812View attachment 223813View attachment 223814
Thank you! Those should work just great! I will send you a PM.

Last edited:

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Bought two D-Tech rotators from mls60442 -- thank you for helping me find these! Thank you everyone who replied back!! If someone sees this listing, I'd be interested in amber colored combinations also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.