Wanted CODE 3 dashlaser

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
Hello All,

I am looking for Code 3 Dashlaser complete with mirror in red for my project. If anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price and in good condition, I am interested and please contact me with a price and a photo. Thank you all for your help

RAF

Hello All,

I am looking for Code 3 Dashlaser complete with mirror in red for my project. If anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price and in good condition, I am interested and please contact me with a price and a photo. Thank you all for your help

RAF
Hi,
I have a red Dash Laser never used (dealer display) with the rear shade and the optional mirror attachment (only out of the box for the picture, never used) Both for $140 Plus shipping. Please let me know whatDSCN1307.JPG you think.

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
Hi
Thank you for your offer could you accept $140 including Shipping via tracking nr to NJ
I will pay via PayPal. What you think

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.