Code 3 Deluxe SlickStik & Mastercom Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsanchez

May 21, 2010
Festus, MO
Code 3 Deluxe SlickStik. Includes mounting brackets, long cable, deluxe arrowstick controller and all connectors. Currently has LED (Code 3 LED-X) modules in place of "sweep" modules. I have the sweep modules and installation manual that I will include. Asking $200.00 plus shipping

DSC_0097.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD 200 watt Code 3 Mastercom model 3892L6 full feature siren. Has all connectors, installation manual, works great, no issues. Asking $150.00 plus shipping.

DSC_0096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2013
nc
lol, video of slick stick?, can one obtain another red end piece if needed? i think it looks sick

dsanchez

May 21, 2010
Festus, MO
I would like to sell these to someone on here rather than ebay. I am taking all reasonable offers! I also have some MX 7000 frames and parts as well as Code 3 Intensity NOS clear domes, filters and lots of parts. Send me your requests on these parts and I will check availability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.