Code 3 excalibur

Rc2505

Sep 19, 2010
Ohio
Hey guys I have a light bar (same as title), that just quit working. It all runs through a Galls Streethawk switch box. I was adding a set of work lights to the switch box, and when I put it all back together the light bar doesn't work. I have torn the switch box back apart and all of the wires are still intact where they are supposed to be, there are no blown fuses. I even disconnected the rotaters and wired them directly to 12 volts, and still nothing. So I decided to jump on here and let you guys try and help me figure it all out. Any tips, or suggestions would be appreciated.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.