Status
Not open for further replies.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Hi all.

I need two amber code 3 half cylinders for a code 3 LP6000

I also need green and amber rotator filters for and XL 4 of each

Finally I need Two blue and Two red Par36 bulbs for a chain drive XL that I am restoring and that won't cost me two arms and another appendage.

Thanks!

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Good luck with those green filters. Highly doubtful you'll run across any of those.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'm hoping irishff got first shot at what he was looking for.. Bad form to poach other peoples want ads... just sayin

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
With all due respect, thread was dead for over six months. Look at dates on postings. I replied to post on Dec 31 after no action since June... I wouldn’t call that poaching... Seems reasonable to assume after that long that OP purchased or decided to pass...

Last edited:

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
You can buy new red PAR36 bulbs through Ryder Fleet parts for around $7.50 a piece, but they are not the deep red - a lil pinkish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.