Wanted Code 3 Force 4 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
Hello, new to this group. I’m currently looking for a very specific Code 3 lightbar. It’s the Force 4 XL with clear lenses and red lenses on the rotators. Over the passenger side in the middle would be the stinger. If I could find this lightbar, I would be very happy! Thank you!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Your looking for an XL5000. Does your light have a speaker or is it an all light version?

While the odds of finding this specific bar are slim.. you can however find the parts to build this bar.
Or modify an existing bar to your specs.

I may have clear domes and possibly red filters assuming they haven't gown legs.

Reactions: rogerl911

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
I was wondering that too. I figured it might be a rare bar. Might have to get someone to build it for me because I sure as heck don’t know what I’m doing. Lol

Your looking for an XL5000. Does your light have a speaker or is it an all light version?

While the odds of finding this specific bar are slim.. you can however find the parts to build this bar.
Or modify an existing bar to your specs.

I may have clear domes and possibly red filters assuming they haven't gown legs.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Is the bar from a vintage apparatus? Pic of exactly what you are seeking might help.

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
I have the bar with clear lenses, two red filters for the rotators, and center chrome grille. While not exactly between NC and NW PA, we could work something out.

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
Ok very cool!! So then really I would just need to find a couple more red filters and a stinger or mars light (not sure of exact wording) for over the passenger side then?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Your correct the TCL is called a stinger.
you would need that and 2 more red lenses

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Looks like you might need to find a red stinger for the drivers side too.........when i zoom in on the picture, looks like there is a red one on drivers side :)

Either that or its a filter reflecting of the mirror

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
I'll check tomorrow to get you the exact specifications of the bar I have on hand. I know it has four rotators now. I'm not 100% sure if they are regular or high speed. I'm about 90% sure it has two red filters and two unfiltered. It has flat mount brackets. I'll try to get you a pic or two also.

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
Looks like you might need to find a red stinger for the drivers side too.........when i zoom in on the picture, looks like there is a red one on drivers side :)

Either that or its a filter reflecting of the mirror
I’m trying to remember the specifications and trying to get a better picture. From when I worked there, I only remember the passenger side having a stinger that moved back and forth. I feel like the driver side might’ve stayed steady facing forward, but I need to make sure.

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
55” clear lense, 4 rotator, 2 diamond mirrors, chrome speaker grill, permanent flat mount. 2 of the rotators have red filters attached. Standby for PM.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
55” clear lense, 4 rotator, 2 diamond mirrors, chrome speaker grill, permanent flat mount. 2 of the rotators have red filters attached. Standby for PM.

If no one above has parts you need (try them first since they posted first), I have some spare Stingers and red filters.

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
I happened to find this picture of the exact light bar I’m looking for. For the more experienced people in the group - I see the red stinger in the middle over the passenger side, however, I can’t remember what the set-up was over the driver side. It may be kind of hard to tell, but does it look like the middle drivers side could just be a steady forward facing light? I feel like that’s what it was but can’t remember...

8C456D88-A9F7-471C-AD3C-4DA0E5609EB3.jpeg

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
In the pictures up above in the beginning of the post, it looks like on the middle drivers side, both light bars have a red forward facing light. That’s 3 light bars all showing the same on the drivers side. Coincidence maybe?

I happened to find this picture of the exact light bar I’m looking for. For the more experienced people in the group - I see the red stinger in the middle over the passenger side, however, I can’t remember what the set-up was over the driver side. It may be kind of hard to tell, but does it look like the middle drivers side could just be a steady forward facing light? I feel like that’s what it was but can’t remember...

View attachment 221801

wiseguys

May 25, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If the unit was purchased or was operated in CA, it could very well be the required front steady burn red. Looks like they had both the Stinger clear and in red depending on the unit. Another possibility could be both sides originally had the Stingers, but then once one died they replaced it with a Stingray? It just seems odd they wouldn't put a Stinger on both sides on purpose. Just my thoughts....

rogerl911

Dec 16, 2019
Durham, NC
I never even thought about the stingray opposed to the stingers. These were all operated in Pennsylvania. I know that in the middle over the passenger side was a stinger for sure. Some were white and some were red. Just can’t remember how the driver side was set up. Still looking for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.