Wanted Code 3 Force 4XL domes/end caps - Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodge

Aug 9, 2013
United Kingdom
I think the Code 3 part number for the lenses is S22003M but I am after force 4 ideally if someone has used available, used are likely to be cheaper too

Last edited by a moderator:

mkent

Mar 11, 2012
united kingdom
I'm going to Sussex this weekend..a friend of mine has some ambulances with the force 4 Xl blue outboard and clear centre domes..they are not the best but they will come up like new with a wet sand and cutting compound.

I'll get you a price as he normally sells me the whole bars complete.(they are 54inch bars but the domes are the same size.cant help on endcaps.

Public safety equipment u.k. Can import these in..in the u.k, they cost £279.00 each!..each dome..lol.more expensive than aerodynic domes.

Anyhow,I'll pm you with a price for the used ones.

Bodge

Aug 9, 2013
United Kingdom
Thanks mkent. If I can get four domes I suppose I'm halfway there, just need to source end caps then. If you could get me prices & pics that would be helpful. Cheers

mkent

Mar 11, 2012
united kingdom
Encaps will come on both domes..the factory standard dome has the encap attached.

However,I stand corrected on new domes. Public safety u.k. Do a full dome with endcap @ £65.00 plus £8.00 postage..I had the email today from them.

I can get you the email address of pse uk if you want new..

Reactions: chief1562

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I guess that's not bad if you can't find them used.

Oh I converted the UK price to US for others $103.966 give or take?

Bodge

Aug 9, 2013
United Kingdom
mkent. Thanks for the tip. That sounds reasonable for new domes. So for two bars I'm looking at £130 for two lots of blue domes including end caps. Cool. Are the code 3/force 4 or just unbranded domes?

If I could have their email address I'll shoot them an email.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I do know that code 3 can get you new ones. [SIZE=11pt]The part number for the label is T00839. List price is $5.44ea US, 3.42 UK .  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Total of order for parts is $10.88 US 6.83 UK  freight is 12.00 total $22.88[/SIZE] US.

Unknown on freight in UK.

And here they send by FedEx no matter what it is.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
You still in the market for a blue bar?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Thought I found you some but the guy is going to make a 72"? with the domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.