Code 3 Gets Trolled

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Since code 3 gets trolled so much I figured we should start a thread to capture it. I caught one yesterday on facebook and sure as hell, they deleted it within 15 minutes at like 9:00 at night. LOL wonder if they blocked the guy too. code3a.jpeg code3b.jpeg

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
My favorite thing to do with Code 3 bars is to gut them, and replace everything with Feniex products...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I gotta look. I might have a couple where feniex got trolled too.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Why don't people like Code 3?
I was in Springfield, MO a few years back & was passed by a city squadcar with a Defender (with quad core) & it gave the best emergency lighting I've ever seen from a lightbar.

Reactions: SafetyLighting

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I think their are several reasons but one is that they fell behind on LED technology and are playing a catch up game. Another is that ECCO bought them out 2 years ago, which were mainly in the amber market, imo and several others Ecco's quality is ok but the prices are high. The quality on Code3 products started slipping years ago.
These threads below will also give you some more answers as too why.
http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/new-code-3-pursuit-lightbar.77271/#post-600575
http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/ecco-been-shopping.57823/

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Just to address the original comment from "Brian Patrick"; Whelen does have Duo/Trio and they are probably getting ready to release Quadro and Cinco, but the point of the Pursuit is being able to have multiple colors or scene/flood etc, without losing the primary warning lights. The Tricore/QuadCore tech has been very popular and is very effective. I'm not a fan of some Code3 product, but the Defender and even more so the Pursuit, are excellent lightbars.

Reactions: whatevah

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.