Code 3 Light bar modules, Takedown/alley - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadd11

Jan 5, 2017
California
Code 3 Light bar modules, Takedown/alley

I have a bunch of modules pulled from a bar and 2 takedown/alley lights. The wires were taken off the modules so new ones would have to be solder on to the ends. I am looking to just get rid of these so make me offers. To be honest I do not know the colors of them so if someone knows how I can find out besides solder wires on let me know! Thanks guys, make me an offer or trade. All sales are done through paypal direct and not panjo.

List Date: 2/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Code 3 Light bar modules, Takedown/alley
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_42b7e4e1_b23a_4b93_9a7f_2b2678730407.JPG

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image2 2.JPG
    image2 2.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image3 2.JPG
    image3 2.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
Sent you a PM, the white mini molex connectors on the top corner of the boards are where power goes in, I can check later to see which is +/-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.