Wanted Code 3 Mini "Excalibur" X22A/X22CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
I am searching for a Code 3 X22A/X22CA mini lightbar. Essentially, these are single dome mini "Excalibur" lightbars; I would like to try and find one in decent shape and 100% operational. Apparently, according to some links I found, Code 3 still makes these, and even found some pricing with places that have them in stock for $229.99, but with no link to buy. I've attached a screenshot of the lightbar in question, hopefully someone has one. And if they are selling for $229.99 new, please be reasonable in pricing. Looking for amber onlyScreenshot_2019-10-30-05-59-44.png

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
that looks like a half bar as only one side looks like it has the angled corners. would be mounted on either side of a utility truck like these I made for a fire patrol

If so I have plenty of these excalibur units that I can probably sell what you need.

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
that looks like a half bar as only one side looks like it has the angled corners. would be mounted on either side of a utility truck like these I made for a fire patrol

If so I have plenty of these excalibur units that I can probably sell what you need.
It's nothing like that at all. Go on YouTube and search "Code 3 Excalibur Mini", that shows exactly what I'm talking about

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
Here are pictures, I dont think you're understanding what I'm saying. It is its own lightbar; its not a section from a larger bar. Its an actual mini light bar. It's not cut off and it did not come from another lightbar. x22a_diagram.jpghqdefault (1).jpg

Here is a YouTube link

thattowtruckguy91

Oct 31, 2019
Alabama
I actually have one of those, but its an ledx2100 version.

Actually got it from a friend when i built him a full size bar, along with a ton of other lightbar shells and parts.
Wouldn't happen to have a clear or amber high dome for it would ya? Lol Ive also been looking into the 2100 mini as well, just can't find one at a decent price. I just like the old school pop of the rotators mixed with the LED's and liked how the high dome version looks

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Its actually a work in progress, but its all red with takedowns and alleys.........with nothing in the rear (essentially an NFPA bar, like if it had a twin and was on an aerial ladder, or aerial platform)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.