Code 3 Model 3860 Siren Question

Hello. There’s a certain Code 3 siren I’m looking at. It has a distinctive sound of “bubbles” when manipulated correctly. I couldn’t find any good information on this siren and I was wondering if anyone here has a wiring diagram and any more information like production years. For reference it looked something like this:
15bc4eecb00c20d2d4c83783c0ac07a6.jpeg

Hello. There’s a certain Code 3 siren I’m looking at. It has a distinctive sound of “bubbles” when manipulated correctly. I couldn’t find any good information on this siren and I was wondering if anyone here has a wiring diagram and any more information like production years. For reference it looked something like this:
15bc4eecb00c20d2d4c83783c0ac07a6.jpeg
Did some digging. Found out this is the first generation Microcom. Wayback Machine helped a ton. Found out it was removed from the site in 2001 then added back as the 2nd gen Microcom. Basically Mastercom B tones.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.