Code 3 Open House Tuesday, August 24!

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I would like to invite anyone who is going to be in the St. Louis area to come out to the Code 3 Open House / BBQ on Tuesday, August 24 from 2:00 - 8:30 P.M. We have a great event planned that will include guided factory tours, a Car Show, photos with St. Louis Rams Cheerleaders and much more. SuperSmokers BBQ and Budweiser products will be served. One lucky department will win a Defender Lightbar AND the winner of Best in Show at the Car Show will also win a Defender Lightbar. Bring out your squad car!!! Best in Show will be based on which car has the most money in its donation bucket at 7 P.M. All money raised will be going directly to the Backstoppers Fund here in St. Louis. Additional trophies will be given out for best graphics and best lighting.

Please click on the following link for more information.

http://www.code3pse.com/pdf/openhouse.pdf

thanks,

C3Kurt

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Sweet! Thanks for the info Kurt!

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
Sounds terrific. I wonder if that customer service rep who was extremely rude to me on the phone yesterday because I have a hearing impairment will be there as well. Perhaps she'll be so kind to explain to me just what a "PL100" siren speaker is, since I can't find this on the webpage. Perhaps she'll even be so kind to provide a sound sample of the Netherlands Fire Brigade three-tone I so politely asked for, with regards to the Econ 4000 Series Siren.

I guess customer service isn't number one at Code 3 PSE.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
How well would you hear a Netherlands Fire Brigade three-tone siren if you have a hearing impairment?

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Seeing that I don't have a problem hearing the Alpha 12Q in my truck, along with the old Unitrol and the current C3 siren, I'd reckon I shouldn't have a problem hearing the Netherlands Fire Brigade three-tone siren. I've heard a version of the three-tone on YouTube, and it was quite distinctive, which is why I'm interested in one.

However, and perhaps this is a blessing in disguise, I've lost much of my hearing in the high frequencies, which means that the voices of most women are no louder or more annoying than elevator music.

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Kevin K. said:
Sounds terrific. I wonder if that customer service rep who was extremely rude to me on the phone yesterday because I have a hearing impairment will be there as well. Perhaps she'll be so kind to explain to me just what a "PL100" siren speaker is, since I can't find this on the webpage. Perhaps she'll even be so kind to provide a sound sample of the Netherlands Fire Brigade three-tone I so politely asked for, with regards to the Econ 4000 Series Siren.

I guess customer service isn't number one at Code 3 PSE.

Kevin:

Please contact me at kavonder@code3pse.com or directly at 314.426.2700 x1274. I would like to see if I could help.

thanks,

C3Kurt

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
C3Kurt said:
Kevin:

Please contact me at kavonder@code3pse.com or directly at 314.426.2700 x1274. I would like to see if I could help.

thanks,

C3Kurt

Gents and ladies,

In all fairness, I want to let you know about the outcome of my concern regarding C3 customer service. I just had a very pleasant conversation with Kurt on the phone, and his professionalism and advice regarding both visual and audible signals were much valued and appreciated. This is the type of customer service that I desire to have, especially if an agency or individual is going to depend on that company to provide a portion of their overall safety and identification package. Should any of you have general questions or specific concerns about C3 products, Kurt is available to assist you with resolving them.

Kurt, many thanks to you for your assistance and advice. It is greatly appreciated!

-Kevin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.