For Sale Code 3 Rx2700 Prizm 1 heads Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
Offered for sale, I have 5 complete heads with mounts and related reflectors. 3 are 8 LED boards, 2 are 12 LED boards. Additionally I have an 8 & 12 LED bare board w/o any brackets or reflectors. Finally, I have a pair of Prizm 2 bare boards w/12 luxeon rebels attached. All were removed from a functioning lightbar with no issues or diodes out. These do not have internal flashers and are steady burn with 12v. I have no idea what they would be worth to anyone, they are just taking up space.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 46

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
Still available, I also have 4 Prizm 2 complete lightheads available in blue. Anyone needing red could send these to Wilson for a color change - the 1st gen 8 LED heads would be $16 each to change colors. I posted a video of the difference between 1st & 2nd generation here:

Justin58

Dec 17, 2016
Carlton, NY
These look like the style my bar that I PM'd you about has, the light bar wiring harness plugs directly into the board on the reflector side. Not sure if I would need the steady burn or flashing...pretty sure it has the central controller.

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
If you could snap a pic of what you have so I could see it. Most likely a full bar would have steady burn heads. I have a red half bar with Prizm2 heads I bought from another member thinking I could upgrade the red side. Turned out that the bar I received had independent light heads. I can take a snap when I get home, but from what I recall they had a 3 wire plug on the boards.

Justin58

Dec 17, 2016
Carlton, NY
This is a pic of the corner module, I will try to get a close-up tonight. But there is no circuit board on the back side. Just what's behind the reflector and the wire harness from the bar connects to the board with a plug with two wires.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1482154833513.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482154833513.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1482154833513.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482154833513.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.