Code 3 RX2700

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Is there a way I can get the LEDs to all steady burn? I have tried to cycle through the flash patterns without luck. I figured it would be similar to Whelen. Nope.

If not, is there a way I can bypass the board and just direct wire the LED's?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Should be able to bypass the board. Just cut wires, and Start over.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
They look like this.ai.ebayimg.com_images_g_tL4AAOSw44BYargw_s_l1600.jpg

I have looked at the wire diagram for the flasher board, and there is no steady burn override. It does have cruise lights. I tried to cycle through the flash patterns but no steady.

iMoses14

Aug 10, 2017
Lancaster Co, PA
If I remember correctly, that style requires the control board to have a steady burn.

I have the older Prizm modules that you can program each module to a different pattern including steady burn. I'm selling them for $20 each (8 available).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.