Code 3 Scorpion 100 Watt Siren/PA Model 3930

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTELsystems

Jul 25, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
This little guy was installed a few years ago for a short time, and removed from service still working.

I checked again, and still sounds great. It has 3 siren tones: Wail, Yelp, Hyperyelp. Also has Air Horn and Manual Wail. 100 Watts output.

The 2 extra wires you see are for an LED backlight that I added. Just connect to 12V source (I used my guage backlight circuit).

Unfortunately, I can't find the bail bracket. It will install with a standard bracket, and has side rails so the depth can be easily adjusted.

Asking $75. Available for pickup in the Fort Worth area, or will ship Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium for $5.95.

***SOLD!***

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.