For Sale Code 3 steady burn ledx lightheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I have 6 amber ledx lightheads up for sale that were used as an arrowstick in a code 3 excalibur and can also be used in the ledx2100 lightbar.

These are also the same ones that auctionhunters has for sale here.

All work perfect and have no leds out at all15112125789691052129162.jpg

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Final bump.

Sell or trade......added 2 more leds enough to make an arrowstick. Will either trade for 8 blue ledx flashing heads or trade for enough 6up optix to put in the ledx2100 im building for a local firefighter

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
55 for all........would prefer trading for the 8 flashing blues i need though.

They are currently in my ledx2100 as the arrowstick, im thinking of just leaving them in it for that purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.