Code 3 Z3 Matrix software - missing USB/CD

crownvicNL

Aug 4, 2024
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I recently got my hands on a nice, clean Code 3 Z3 siren from eBay. The only issue is that I do not like the configuration on the control panel and I'd like to customize the buttons as such. However, there was no USB thumbdrive or CD containing the needed software for the Z3.

Could I ask any of you where I might find the required files, or do any of you have them and would like to help a guy out with his project? ;D I've scoured the entire internet to no avail.

Hello everyone,

I recently got my hands on a nice, clean Code 3 Z3 siren from eBay. The only issue is that I do not like the configuration on the control panel and I'd like to customize the buttons as such. However, there was no USB thumbdrive or CD containing the needed software for the Z3.

Could I ask any of you where I might find the required files, or do any of you have them and would like to help a guy out with his project? ;D I've scoured the entire internet to no avail.
If nobody else chimes in, I have it, and can probably send it when I get to work tomorrow.

Upvote 0
And just to be clear, I haven’t done many of these Z3s, but Im guessing you need non-matrix software? I see you can download the matrix software from Code 3. Im not sure if that’s backwards compatible. I had Code3 come to my shop and train us on Matrix, but I have yet to install one, lol.

Upvote 0
And just to be clear, I haven’t done many of these Z3s, but Im guessing you need non-matrix software? I see you can download the matrix software from Code 3. Im not sure if that’s backwards compatible. I had Code3 come to my shop and train us on Matrix, but I have yet to install one, lol.
I do think it's a non-Matrix... I've tried that software that's free to download that you mentioned but it has none of the configuration options. I think it's just a wizard for prequisites.

Anyways, you can send me whatever files you have and I'll see what I can work with. Much appreciated!

Upvote 0
As for sending the files; my email address is l932xb@gmail.com. The first letter is an 'L'.

Upvote 0
Im not a computer genius. I have the program, but I don’t have the setup program. So I don’t know how to get it on another computer. Maybe somebody here who is better with computers can fill me in on how to get the program to you. I can copy most of the program so that it opens up, but then it’s missing files and errors out.

Upvote 0
I have it, just programmed an Early generation Z3 Amp with it. It installs and works on Windows 10 can be a little quirky though. Z3 Setup.msi Z3 GUI Software V2.0.5 PM me.

Reactions: NoLimitSquads
Upvote 0
I have it, just programmed an Early generation Z3 Amp with it. It installs and works on Windows 10 can be a little quirky though. Z3 Setup.msi Z3 GUI Software V2.0.5 PM me.
Thank you, however could you PM me instead? Somehow the website throws an error message whenever i try to PM you.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XR4TiCrew