For Sale Code 3 Z3 Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
have a like new code 3 z3 siren with all wires worked perfect when i removed it from last vehicle been sitting in the garage for a few months now just wont fit in my new pov like i was hoping so looking to sell it. only thing missing is the sticker sheet. asking 250 plus shipping obo just no low balls please. if any more pictures are needed or anything please feel free to ask. 20210710_160544.jpg20210710_160534.jpg20210710_160525.jpg

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
have a like new code 3 z3 siren with all wires worked perfect when i removed it from last vehicle been sitting in the garage for a few months now just wont fit in my new pov like i was hoping so looking to sell it. only thing missing is the sticker sheet. asking 250 plus shipping obo just no low balls please. if any more pictures are needed or anything please feel free to ask. View attachment 231393View attachment 231394View attachment 231395
Do you still have this Z3?

If so ill take it.

Layne6288

May 5, 2021
Ohio
have a like new code 3 z3 siren with all wires worked perfect when i removed it from last vehicle been sitting in the garage for a few months now just wont fit in my new pov like i was hoping so looking to sell it. only thing missing is the sticker sheet. asking 250 plus shipping obo just no low balls please. if any more pictures are needed or anything please feel free to ask. View attachment 231393View attachment 231394View attachment 231395
I'll buy it, I'll buy both the Amplifier & Controller, or if you could, just the controller I need. I already have an amplifier, whichever works.

Layne6288

May 5, 2021
Ohio
If you will do trade instead of me buying it that would also do great
I have one guy ahead of you just waiting on him for payment if nothing I'll let ya no
alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.