CODE3 12 lights light stick?

Theo

Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Some one told me there is a 12 lights light stick made by CODE3?

personally,I know 911EP has one, but I never heard about such product from CODE3!

Any of the Code3 experts know about it?

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
If they have one, it's not on their website. The closest I could find was the ten head arrowstick woth those big@$$ arrrows at the end. Nothing in the LED department though. The Tricore stick said 6 or 8 heads only.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Never seen a Code 3 with 12 heads. I could of been custom made by code 3 for a particular agency. I have seen Whelen Dominators custom made for Nascar Saftey car to 14 or so heads. The normal one only comes in D8.

Theo

Jun 6, 2010
Canada
C3Kurt,

No, the product I'm referring to is: LED NARROWSTIK GE-NAS GE-12

can you tell if it is a CODE3 model# that maybe was custom made or is it a knock off???

Theo

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
That model number doesn't show anywhere in any catalogs, even the distributor catalog. It has to be a custom deal for the agency.

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I thought you were referring to a 12 head small stick light not a traffic advisor, sorry for the confusion.

Newberry13 said:
That model number doesn't show anywhere in any catalogs, even the distributor catalog. It has to be a custom deal for the agency.

I'm going to agree with Newberry13 that it probably is a special version made for an agency or company (GE General Electric maybe???). Slight possibility it could be a knock off, though. Quick search of our system does not pull up anything.

C3Kurt

Theo

Jun 6, 2010
Canada
now, a contact I have overseas offered me this T/A for good price, just skeptic if it is genuine CODE3 product!! see attached literature, it looks fishy to me.

Narrowstik GE-NAS.pdf

Attachments

• Narrowstik GE-NAS.pdf
    300 bytes · Views: 28

Alovebaby41

May 23, 2010
Texas
Something that i have seem recently is how people will home make some of there lighting so maybe somebody took 2 TA's and put them together. Also I would try to use the words such as traffic advisor or traffic direction, something to that because when you said light stick i'm thinking to my self something that would be handheld or some sort of flashlight type of item. So that might help out with the confusion part. Also i'm thinking that this product could very well be from a knock off china company.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.