Code3 Model 3600 remote siren manual/wiring

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
Hello,
I have two Code3 Model 3600 remote sirens but no information about it.
Model 3600 #2-00a (2).jpg
Does someone happen to have a source for the wiring/manual for the Model 3600 remote siren of Code3?
Thanks in advance!

All I know it is a remote Vcon and is extremely rare. I don't have a diagram for it but I have a pretty basic understanding on how to wire it. (Connecting the control head and powering it on). I drew some basic areas on where to wire and put in the cable. I don't know what the 2nd auxillary cable does though. Hope this helps.

$_1.jpg

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
Helps a bit, thanks.
But I`m still wondering how i can use the slide- and aux-switches.

Or are there still parts missing?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Close as I could get, how's about a serial number or something to be able to search by, part number, better model info need a starting point...

Attachments

• InstallManualV-con.pdf
    841.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
The V-Con looks similar, but is not comparable and also has more screw terminals on the back.

That's all it says:
Model 3600 Amplifier #1-01 (2).JPG

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I know I've been searching and having trouble finding the exact model, someone may have info. Have you contacted code3 directly?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
So at that point it was code 1 by then? Lol hopefully they have it still, just hard to believe that it wasn't part of the PDF of the original unit.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Well that is what popped up when I was searching, model 3600 has so many iterations the vcon was what came up that's why I kept going at it hoping there was some sublisting for the remote head... Annoying!

lite-em-up

May 23, 2010
Eastern Missouri
That's a 3600-A-7. Did you ever find the manual you were seeking? I have one if not. You are missing the power distribution centers. That model used two of them. One for the slide switch and one for the push buttons. Each PDC had 4 relays. The PDC for the slide switch used 3 relays for the 3 levels on the slide switch, the 4th was used for a horn ring transfer relay. Great systems. My all-time favorite from the Code.

Last edited:

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
... Did you ever find the manual you were seeking? I have one if not...
No, I haven't been able to find any instructions yet. Do you have the manual in paper or as a file?
That's a 3600-L7. .... You are missing the power distribution centers. That model used two of them. One for the slide switch and one for the push buttons. Each PDC had 4 relays. The PDC for the slide switch used 3 relays for the 3 levels on the slide switch, the 4th was used for a horn ring transfer relay. ...
Ok, thank you for the information. I had already feared that parts were still missing.
Are the power distribution centers described in more detail in the manual so that you could recreate them?

lite-em-up

May 23, 2010
Eastern Missouri
I have them in paper form but I can scan them and send to you.

It's been a minute or two since I looked at them. I'll first have to locate the book and then I'll scan. I'll also take a couple of pics of a PDC for you.

lite-em-up

May 23, 2010
Eastern Missouri
Here is the manual. I will look to see if I have anything else. Sorry about the quality. The higher resolution file is too large.

Attachments

• Code3 3600 Manual low res.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.